Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello World!!


Hello everyone
My name is Jan and I am an obsessed quilter. I am completely addicted to my hobby and especially Block of the Months! I love going to the mailbox and finding anything quilting related in there it just makes my day. I would love it if I had enough money to ensure something quilting related came every day of the month. I am also a gadget/notion addict. Yes I have quilting apps on my I phone. I will post pictures of projects I am working on. I am hoping to get through several of my UFO's (Unfinished projects) this year. Attached is a pic of an applique block i finished today for a quilt I started in 2004. As I said lots of UFO's. Would love to hear from you and what you are working on!
Have a blessed day,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment