Saturday, August 28, 2010

My first quilt design with EQ7


What a happy day! I designed my first quilt with EQ7.
I took a class last weekend and all i have to say is WOW!!
Time just absolutely flies when i am playing in this program.
The whole basis of the design of this quilt was two panels I bought, one has the serentiy prayer and one is 1 Cor 13- love is patient love is kind etc..
My hubby wanted me to design a quilt around them.. so I did.
The 2 beige solid blocks in the design are where the panels will go.
I have about half of the fabric i need and envision a trip to a local quilt shop in the near future to pick up the rest. This quilt will be done in batiks and I will post a pic of the progress along the way. I cant wait to get started on this one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jan, I like this design...all but the center blocks...they don't make sence to me...
    don't you love EQ
    nono

    ReplyDelete