Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Restored featherweight and case

Just finished restoring my featherweight and it's case. I took a class on restoring this machine and am very happy with the results. The case was dingy and with paint stains on it. Now it is black and shiny as it should be. The machine sews like a champ!! It was all I used at my four day retreat in feb and I completed three tops! I am so glad I found Liza last summer!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Www.jansquiltingobsession.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your light weight. I have one and love it. Mine looks just like yours. I think mine was made in 1951. I love taking it for sewing in class or retreat. I love the sound that they make when they sew. Hope you really enjoy it.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got one also...and love it!

    ReplyDelete