Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas quilts





Well I got 4 quilts completed for Christmas this year! I think that is a record for me.
I am attaching pics of all four of them. I really think pat Sloan's UFO blog really helped me to get focused to get projects completed. I am still working on quilting one for my son, a little late for Christmas but maybe a new years present??
I think i still need to do an inventory of my BOM's that have turned into kits at this point. I have a lot of applique BOM (Kits) and I am thinking about fusing several of them instead of doing everything by hand so I can get some more quilts finished.
The fishing quilt in the pic I quilted on my mid arm machine, the first large quilt i have done, it is rough but practice makes perfect right?
back to the sewing machine,
happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment