Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Land of the UFO's

Hello from a rangers fan!!
Wanted to let you know about Pat Sloan's UFO busting tips she has out on her blog right now.
I am doing the process.. step one was easy, making a list (although a bit shameful for me!) of all your UFO's.
I will not tell you exactly how many UFO's I have but it is over 25 and less than 50 so I definitely need some help.
Here is the link if you would like to check it out.
http://patsloan.typepad.com/pat_sloans_corner/12-ufo-buster-tips/

I have actually passed one project I had "outgrown" to my daughter and she is loving it where I had no desire to finish this quilt!
So one down many more to go.. I am putting binding on a quilt for a christmas present right now and hope to have it finished this weekend. Then I have another one quilted that just needs binding so 2 simple things and 2 UFO's off my list!!
I also ordered some backing fabric so I can get 2 more tops off to the quilter to hopefully (keep my fingers crossed) get them done for christmas. Four to give away would be a record for me!
Back to the game!!

No comments:

Post a Comment